Suzan, from Simply Vintageous, nominated me for "Tell me about yourself Award". Suzan is adorable. She has an upbeat personality and it is always supportive in her comments. She has a wonderful blog, visit her if you have a minute!
In order to accept this award I need to say 7 things about myself and nominate 7 bloggers out there to do the same!
I hope I will find 7 interesting things to say about myself, LOL!
Here we go:
1. I LOVE a good LAUGH. I laugh at myself, I laugh about silly things, and I laugh when I am not supposed to. Like if you fall or trip in front of me, I will laugh. It is good most of the time, but sometimes is bad... LOL!
2. My husband David is my third husband, and is actually my fiancee. We were supposed to get married in May 2012 but decided not to because we had too many things going on this year - my son's Graduation in June and his daughter's Wedding in September. He is my THIRD husband and I am his THIRD wife. I don't really understand exactly WHY we want to get married... Third time lucky???
3. I HATE raw onions and bananas!
4. I am picky with food. Everything needs to be really CLEAN in the preparation or I won't eat it... it grosses me out if people try out of the pan, or leave food out on the counter too long, etc.
5. I HATE trying clothes!! I love buying stuff for the house, but cannot stand shopping for myself...
6. I am a scaredy cat. I am afraid of bugs such as spiders... and I am afraid of strangers, for example I won't open the door to someone I don't know.
7. I have never been this happy. I found this new business and wonderful blogging friends which brought a new light into my life. I am so grateful.
I have many bloggers I love, let me pick 7 that I have not nominated yet:
Janine, from A Bit of Whimsy
Donna, from Funky Junk Interiors
4 Sisters, from Bringing Beauty
Lady Pamela, from Lady Pamela's Cottage
Kristel, from The Velvet Door
Crafty Canadian from Crafty in Canada
Tammy, from A Walk in the Country Side
If you have a chance, go check them out!
Enjoy your weekend!