My dear friend Donna, from Distressed Donna Down Home was so kind to pass me the Sunshine Award!
I am flattered, to say the least! THANK YOU, Donna!
I can see why you received the Sunshine Award, you are always cheerful and supportive in your comments to me!
The Sunshine Award promotes bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the Blogsphere! To be worthy, one must answer ten questions so others can know a little more about you and pass along the award to ten other bloggers.
Brace yourself, here is some info about moi!
1. Favorite color? Oh, shoot! WHITE, if we are talking about decoration... GRAY to wear... I am BORIIING like that!!!
2. Favorite animal? My first thought would be HORSE. I guess girls have a fascination for horses?? But I am crazy about my dogs Enzo(a Sheltie) and Axel(German Shepherd).
3. Favorite number? 12! Me, my brother, my son and my niece were all born on a 12!
4. Favorite drink? I'm so boring... Diet PEPSI, NO ice, with lime, pleeease!!!
5. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook!
6. Good book or good movie? I am into BRAINLESS kind of movies, the ones that make you laugh... I want to rest my brain... SO, comedies! I loved Hall Pass!!! LOL!!! I know, don't hate me, I can be kind of "crude" in my movie taste... perhaps because I have a son who made me watch every stupid teenager movie out there???!!!
7. My passion? Cooking and antiques! I have to say that I also LOVE helping people. If you say you have a party to organize... I just can't keep my mouth shut! I have to volunteer to help!!'
8. Giving or getting presents? Giving. Specially to children!
9. Favorite day? I absolutely LOVE Thursdays. Always have! I am not sure if it is because is only one day from the weekend?
10. Favorite flower? Daisies! This was my favourite flower growing up. Now I developed a taste for Roses and a passion for Peonies...
I would like to pass this award to amazing bloggers who have been so supportive of me!
It was VERY difficult to pick only ten, I have been so lucky to have so many amazing blogging friends!
Leanne, from Because (I Think) I Can!
Suzan, from Simply Vintageous
Carolyn, from Desire Empire
Tracey, from Raggy Girl Vintage
Kathryn, from Ugly Duckling Transformations
Sherry, from Decorating with Cents
Vanessa, from A White Barn
Laura, from I'm So Vintage
Connie, from Crafty Home Cottage
Steve, from Woodworking and Good Eats
Here is how this award works:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
- Answer the above 10 questions about yourself
- Select 10 more bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they’ve been awarded the Sunshine Award!
- Don’t forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!
Yay!! Just checking in to see the new award, and there I am!! Congratulations on the award, and thanks for sharing it with me! I feel honored! Thank you lots!!ReplyDelete
You are always so kind and supportive!!!
You deserve the Sunshine Award!
ANd you have AMAZING stuff, I love your blog!!!
I am supposed to visit each person and tell, but still did not get to it!!!
awww, thank YOU claudine!! If you weren't the one to pass this to me, I would have wanted to pass it to you! You are an amazing woman!!ReplyDelete
I am so touched!!!
I am SO GLAD you found me!!!!
You deserve the Sunshine Award, too!
You always bring positive comments and you also have a wonderful blog!!
Thanks so much for the award and congrats to you for getting one. I have written so much about myself before that I shan't be writing any list about me,as I think my readers would gag, but I was great to read more about you.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Carolyn!!!Delete
I appreciate you often coming over and your positive comments!
I love your blog, your table settings and your recipes!!!
Thank you for being such a positive blogger. I enjoyed reading all about you. Your favorite colors are gray and white!?! That's classy! Go over to Simply Vintageous. Looking forward to seeing what you are working on.
Distressed Donna Down Home
Dear Donna!!! I find myself boring, you say classy!!! I should stop putting myself down, "Classy" is such a better word!!!Delete
My mom and our friend just left (2 hours ago) back to Brazil, so after I clean the house I will get on my projects!
I just came over from Suzan's blog!!!
You guys are too good to me!!!!
Congratulations! New follower!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Charlotte!Delete
And Welcome!!! I appreciate you coming over and following me!
I will visit your blog right now!
Talk to you soon!
Claudine, congrats on your winning this award and thanks so much for considering me as one of your amazing blogging friends! I always enjoy visiting your blog. Take care.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Sherry!!!Delete
I love reading your blog, too!!!
I have been out of my scene (lol) for a while because my mom was here for 20 days. Since she left with our friend Maria I have been doing laundry, LOL!
I can't wait to do some painting and baking!
My dearest Claudine, Congratulations on your award. Your blog is wonderful and you are always so positive and supportive. We share the same favorite flower. I adore the simplicity of the daisy. You keep saying that you are boring, I beg to differ. . . you are a total sweetie pie.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for thinking that my blog also deserves an award. I'm afraid that I do this for fun and not for awards. So thank you from the bottom of my heart, but I just don't have the time to go through all the steps. You made my day, just by liking the projects that I post here. Have an absolutely incredible week, Connie :)
You are always so kind to me, too!!!
Do not worry about not writing a post about it!
I do appreciate you coming over and commenting!
Oh, and YES, I should stop saying I am boring, I am FUN, even without alcohol, LOL!!!
Hugs galore, my friend!
Hi Claudine, you are such a sweet and caring person and I always enjoy reading your comments. You have a way of building confidence and making me think I'm doing alright on my blog. I do try, but it's all new to me. I have no award to give you, but what I am going to do is put your blog on my front page blog list. Thank you for all your encouraging words. SteveReplyDelete
Awwwww. you are such a sweetheart!!!Delete
THANK YOU!!!! I am now on vacation have not had the time to read my blog OR write new posts... I feel I am letting my readers down!
I will come and visit you soon!